Spring is almost upon us and our ballpark projects scheduled to open this 2016 season are taking shape. Jimmy John’s Field located in Utica, MI is small in size but loaded with amenities that rival most affiliated ballparks. The list of features include:
- Dugout suites (5)
- Dugout level group seating (four top tables)
- Premium home plate club/bar
- Outdoor cabana suites (12)
- Elevated concourse (2,000 seats)
- Sky boxes (6)
- Field level party pavilions (2)
- Right field grass berm
- Right field whiffle ball field
- Left field VIP tent
Although it may sound cliche, it is clear from the video that there is not one bad seat in the entire ballpark – from every vantage point you will literally be right on top of the action. We are in eager anticipation of opening day scheduled for May 30, 2016. Stay tuned for our next update that will feature an interior design narrative by our lead designer Lauren Gripka.
You must be logged in to post a comment.